VACANCIES: Please contact our office on 01460 52988 for current vacancies.
W. Coombes & Sons (Contractors) Ltd is committed to ensuring the privacy of all our staff and clients. All information processed is in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We do not trade personal information with other companies and business for marketing purposes.
The Data Protection Principles
Anyone processing personal data must comply with the eight enforceable principles of good practice. They say that data must be:
- fairly and lawfully processed
- processed for limited purposes
- adequate, relevant and not excessive
- not kept longer than necessary
- processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights
- not transferred to countries without adequate protection.
Personal data covers both facts about the individual and with processing, the definition is far wider, for example, it incorporates the concepts of ‘obtaining’, holding’ and ‘disclosing’.
Use of Personal Information:
- We will never send unsolicited emails and we will only send you information about our services if requested by you to do so.
- We will not disclose information regarding our clients to third parties unless the client (or their data processor) has first given their consent.
- Information collected about the client is used only for the provision of our services to the client. This information is not used for any other purpose.
- If you have any concerns about privacy matters please contact us using our contact page.
- When someone visits wcoombesltd.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- When someone visits facebook.com/coombesandsonsltd/ it collects standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Facebook to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our page.
- We will report any unlawful data to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.